Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Color: Spearmint

1// earrings $118 2// triangle dress $39.99 3// bralette $15  4// clutch $75 5// tank $68 6// backpack $42 7// ring $40 8// blouse $49.99 (on sale) 9// sandals $54 10// shades $18

Spearmint? I don't know. This color is a bit darker than mint, not as soft as sea foam but not as dark as jade. Spearmint sounded much better than "another shade of green" so there you go. Whatever you call it, but I'm loving this shade for summer. And do you know what color this green pairs so well with? Ruby Red grapefruit. Oh yeah.

4 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

loving the backpack and dress! gorgeous color. you might want to take a look at my post about accessories?
http://www.patagoniagifts.com/xcms_entry.php?xcmsentryid=870

have a great day, darling! xx

Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos said...

OK, first of all, this spearmint and ruby red grapefruit talk is making my mouth water!

Spearmint is the PERFECT description of this color--which I happen to love. I'll take those fab earrings!

debra mejia said...

I'm liking this cool spearmint color!

Kate said...

Beautiful spearmint! Love the bralette and the sandals. So gorgeous.

Kate from Clear the Way

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover