Monday, July 16, 2012

Art: Favorite Summertime Foods

Fresh Berries
Icy cold sweet treats
Corn on the cob and grilled kabobs
Caprese Salad and lemony asparagus (love this side dish with fish).
These watercolor illustrations by Elizabeth Graeber feature all sorts of yummy foods, fun kitchen tools and condiments. I'd love to own a series of my favorite summertime foods to hang in my kitchen. Originals can be purchased from her shop Food on Paper (starting at $75). Do see any of your favorite summertime foods above? 
found via emmadime

2 comments:

designchic said...

Not only do I see some of my favorite Summer foods, but I love her artwork...heading to check her site!!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I would love to have a collection of these on my kitchen walls! So inexpensive for original artwork too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover