Friday, January 20, 2012

Wish list 1.20.12


1) I'm in the market for a new eye cream and this mimosa and rosehip oil blend ($38) by Coldspring Apothecary contains natural ingredients without all of the scary chemicals that I have no interest in putting right near my eye balls (know what I mean?)

2) Made from clay, the Space Cadet necklace ($50) makes a statement but would work with just about any outfit.

3) I'm itching for another tattoo, but a print like this hand painted giclee one from 29 Black Street will have to suffice for now.

4) This silky drape top (€ 44,98) is perfect for work and the brass buttons make it special (it's on sale so there's only one size left!). Plus, I love a piece that can transition easily from one season to the next.

Any fun plan this weekend? Any new items on your wish list that you'd like to share or that should perhaps be on my wish list too? Have a good one friends! xo

9 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love the brass details on the silk top - I can see why it's on your wish list!
Happy Friday!
xx
Joanna

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great top! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Callie Grayson said...

That simple brass studded top is rocking, I think you should get it!
I will have to look into the eye remedy, I am always on the look out for beauty products
Enjoy your weekend
Xx
Callie

Anonymous said...

Love the top! I don't think I have enough silk tops in my closet! Have a good weekend :)

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Claire Kiefer said...

I loooooove that top. It's so pretty. Black drapey things are my favorite.

Unknown said...

Why do I always want everything on your wish lists?

Sécia Mischke said...

Great list!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Raynata said...

I love the necklace. Triangles are popping up in jewelry designs everywhere! I love it!

Jennifer Young said...

Love this wish list! I've been using CSA products and I swear by that company now! So amazing and the packaging is a plus!
j.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover